Drew (2 years 3 months)
.jpg)
Drew is 2! He is such a funny little guy. He talks constantly. He officially embarrasses me at the grocery store now. Once, there was an older man wearing a hat with a brim that went all the way around. Drew points to the man and says, "That man is wearing a cowboy hat." I have no idea where he learned about cowboy hats!?! They guy was not impressed. He also demands cheese any time I get near the deli. I blame the people who work there for always offering, now he thinks it is a given. When I stroll through the alcohol section, he says, "mommy wine, daddy beer" Sometimes he even requests beer for dinner. "Mommy, I want beer tonight for dinner". He continues his obsession with diggers. This includes: backhotes, suction-ators, bullzozers, and excavators. We have an excavator and dumptruck across the street from us working on replacing gas lines. He has been known to shout out the following: "Hi diggers, my name is Drew!" or "Happy Valentine's Day Diggers!". One morning, on the way to work, the digger was driving in front of us. When I told Drew that, he started shouting "Faster mommy, Faster!" then when we passed, he said: "Whew - that was close!" He is such a hoot. Always making us laugh..jpg)
Grace Olivia (9 and 1/2 months)

Grace is growing like a weed - literally! 24 pounds and 28 and 1/2 in. To put that in perspective: Drew is only 26 pounds. At nine months Gracie is in the 97%tile for weight and 75%tile for height. At least she is proportionate! She is busy crawling and pulling up on everything. She is beginning to let go of things or scoot along side them. Luke and I can't believe she is coming up on 10 months already. Time sure is flying. Before we know it, she will be walking and celebrating her first birthday. Which means, Luke and I will be celebrating no more bottles or formula! She is such a happy baby. She loves her daddy a ton - I keep telling Luke he is in trouble. I think we have a daddy's girl on our hands. I also think she might be a bit of drama queen (I think my parents use to call me that too! - or maybe they still do!) If you rub her the wrong way, she will let you know. If you are feeding her and she isn't digging what you've chosen, she turns bright red, clenches her fist and starts to whine, grunt, and shake. Quite funny! 

Luke and I are truly blessed to have such great kids. We are tired all the time, but we couldn't be happier.
.jpg)
+Drew+(2).jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment